BMW 2002 FIA Group 2 Rally Car
Features BMW 2002 FIA Group 2
Offered on behalf of our client, a rare opportunity to own a recently built fully sorted round rear light BMW 2002 rally car with FIA papers, ready to compete in a wide variety of prestigious events at home and abroad.
1973 BMW 2002ti FIA Rally Car
Full FIA HTTP papers issued July 2016. BMW M10 2.0 litre engine on twin Webers produces 215bhp at 6600 rpm with 178ft lbs of torque at 5250 rpm (print out available).
• Correct 3.9:1 LSD uprated with large output shafts and drive shafts.
• 5 speed overdrive gearbox.
• Alloy foam filled Procell fuel cell.
• Safety Devices FIA certified roll cage.
• Koni adjustable dampers.
• Front strut brace.
• Brantz meter.
• Stainless exhaust and tubular manifold.
• 6J x 13 genuine Minilites.
• Heated front screen.
This car was a full new build for the 2016 Modena Centro Ore rally (in which it won its class), and has been dry stored since. Currently on SORN.
For full details and an appointment to view the car at our Redditch premises, please contact Mike Norman-Smith on 07836 610160.